1. Full form of I.L.O. is___
(a) The International Labour Organization
(b) The International Labour Own.
(c) The International Land Organization.
(d) None of above.
2. The International Labour Organization (ILO) has been the advocate for
(a) It is worked for rich people.
(b) social justice in the working world.
(c) Not for social justice.
3. Full name for DWCP is___
(a) Decent Work Country Programmes.
(b) Decent Work Country Plan.
(c) Decent Work Cold Programmes.
4. Organization’s commitment to___
(a) Health and safety for employees in the workplace.
(b) Education for student.
(c) Job for public.
5. Protect and Prevent health and safety in organization by___
(a) Proper safe work culture & education.
(b) Unsafe work
(c) No knowledge require for employees.
6. The principal health and safety laws are based on___
(a) The British Factories Act.
(b) The own Factories Act.
(c) No laws having.
7. Work environment may be divided into the components of
(a) Physical, mental and social.
(b) Only business product.
(c) Not Physical, mental and social.
8. Public awareness of the environment means___
(a) with the aim of preserving natural resources for future generations.
(b) not necessary preserving natural resources.
(c) only need service.
9. Control pollution to maintain safety of___
(a) Man, Material and Machinery.
(b) No Man, Material and Machinery.
(c) only man safety.
10. Government should take stringent action against___
(a) Industries which discharge higher amount of pollutants into the environment.
(b) Only society.
(c) No action to be taken.
11. The tendency of industrial and manufacturing processes___
(a) Lead to the destruction of forests and the natural habitats that support wildlife.
(b) Lead to the destruction of school.
(c) Lead to the destruction of road.
12. Social security refers to legislation enacted by a government to___
(a) promote the welfare of its population.
(b) not to promote the welfare of its population.
13. The workmen compensation Act is the first measure of social security introduced in
14. Hazardous process industry provides___
(a) Insurance coverage for employees.
(b) Not coverage of insurances
(c) bonus coverage.
15. “Hazardous Substance” means___
(a) liable to cause harm to human beings or other living creatures.
(b) not any harm on human beings.
(c) society loss.
16. Whatsoever Person found to be the cause of pollution
(a) May be liable for punishment for a term which may extend to five years or with fine which may extend to one lakh rupees.
(b) No punishment.
(c) Only ten lakh rupees.
17. Tripartite Technical Conference organized by the ILO in___
18. Control and protective switching devices called as___
19. ATSE full name is___
(a) Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment.
(b) Automatic Transfer Switching end.
(c) Automatic Transfer Switching Equal.
20. PPE is___
(a) personal protective end
(b) personal protective equipments.
(c) personal protective equal.
21. The Situation inviting accident-injuries and other emergencies___
(a) Unauthorized handling due to lack of supervision and custody.
(b) authorized handling.
(c) Good knowledge.
22. Chemical Hazards in Industry is a literature updating service providing information on___
(a) Not safety and health hazards.
(b) Only customer business.
(c) safety and health hazards.
23. MEL stands for___
(a) maximum exposure limit.
(b) maximum exposure low.
(c) Maximum exposure load.
24. OES stands for ___
(a) occupational exposure strange.
(b) Occupational exposure stand.
(c) occupational exposure standard.
25. Coal workers’ pneumoconiosis refers to disease from inhalation of___
(a) Coal dust.
(b) Many types of dust.
(c) No dust causes.
26. The San Juanico Disaster occurred on___
(a) November 19, 1980 in San Juanico.
(b) November 10, 1984 in San Juanico.
(c) November 19, 1984 in San Juanico.
27. The Port Chicago disaster occurred during
(a) The World War I.
(b) The World War II.
(c) No the World War II.
28. The Texas City Disaster was the worst industrial accident___
(a) In US history.
(b) In India
29. Environment Management System Certification is___
(a) IS/ISO 14001.
(b) Only BS.
(c) No IS/ISO 14001.
30. Transportation of acid through___
31. ASPECT are___
(a) No leakage.
(b) Leakage from joints/holes, cracks of acid lines.
(c) No cracks.